Reviewer Board Member
IJMIR is presently seeking new representative around the world. Researchers and academicians are invited to participate in the review process of IJMIR papers.
Board members are generally expected to complete their review within a one week period. Please return the article within one week or find an alternative reviewer, if you are unable to review. Reviews should be constructive and positive feedback to the authors. The completed review paper should be electronically returned to editor in chief of IJMIR.
Role of Reviewer
- Handling peer review process of article.
- Promoting articles for journal.
- Reviewer Board Member have chance to enhance their networking among the Peers from across the globe.
- The Name, Photo with Affiliation will be listed in the Reviewer page.
- Reviewer Board Member will get one Special certificate from the organization as the Reviewer Board Member with member Id.
How to Join the Reviewer Board?
To join as Reviewer Board Member send your latest CV with a color Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
(Kindly mention in mail subject “Application for Reviewer Board Member for IJMIR”).